- Login to Google Webmaster Tool (Google Search Console)
- Click on the "Add a property" to add your website in search console, Enter the Website address and then click on the add button
Now your site is added to google search console.
- Navigate to Search control dashboard by clicking on the website.
- Navigate to the sitemap submission page, by clicking on the ‘SiteMaps’
Prepare a sitemap links in notepad and upload it to your website. Below is the sample sitemap list
- Click on the "Add/Test Sitemap", Enter the Sitemap filename and then click on submit.
- Your site map is submitted and will be processed and indexed by Google